The following are the General Terms and Conditions of “Barceló Partner Club” programme.
1. The programme Barceló Partner Club, from now onwards “the programme” belongs to Barceló Gestión Hotelera S.L., with registered address in José Rover Motta Str. Nº 27, Palma de Mallorca, Spain and VAT number B-07918287.
2. The programme benefits will not be accumulated to those of any other card or programme of the participating companies. The holder will have the right to choose the programme from which he/ she wants to obtain benefits from.
3. Programme members are those individual retail travel agents who have enrolled in the Barceló Partner Club, excluding online travel agencies. The programme will provide to each BPartner member a username and a personal password. Each username shall be associated to one travel agent and one travel agency. The participation can vary in case of special agreements with Barceló Hotel Group. From now onwards programme members shall be called “BPartner users”.
4. The points accrued by a BPartner user will be linked to his/her work in the agency in which he/she is employed at the moment of subscribing in the programme. In case the BPartner user leaves the agency in which he/she was working when he/she enrolled in the programme, and previous written authorization of the agency´s director, the BPartner user will be able to redeem the points that he/she earned. Points will be cancelled in the event the travel agency director refuses the authorization.
5. Barceló Gestión Hotelera S.L., as the Company programme owner, saves itself the right to withdraw the participation code, to cancel the points account and to demand the pertinent responsibilities of the BPartner user who does an undue or fraudulent use of the programme or breaks the procedures contained in the present General Conditions.
PROGRAMME AIM AND POINTS OBTAINING
6. The programme aim is a promotion based on the accumulation of points by BPartner users. These points could be redeemed for stays in the participating hotels of Barceló Hotel Group or for the catalogue´s gifts.
7. BPartner users will accumulate points for each room night booked for their agency clients, at any of the participating hotels from Barceló Hotel Group made as per the 1st January 2018, valid for any rate and for individual or group reservations.
The reservations rewards will be confirmed after the customer´s check-out date.
8. Qualifying booking channels are those that appear in the section "Enter your bookings". The programme reserves the right to change, without previous notice, the authorized reservations channels.
9. For any complaint about denied points, the BPartner user must send a copy of the booking voucher. To claim those points, there is a 3-month limit period from the denied booking date.
10. The points can be redeemed for stays in the participating hotels or gifts conforming to the rewards catalogue on the web site. The benefits offered in the programme can be periodically reviewed and/or modified by the participating companies without previous notice to the BPartner users.
11. Depending on the gift stock availability, the programme reserves the right to change gifts for others of equal or higher performance.
12. The points can be redeemed for stays in the participating hotels conforming to the rewards catalogue on the web site. The benefits offered in the programme can be periodically reviewed and/or modified by the participating companies without previous notice to the BPartner users.
ADITIONAL INFORMATION FOR BPARTNER USERS
13. If any of the participating companies in the programme unduly refuses to a BPartner user the rewarded points or any other benefits, the programme responsibility will be limited to the correction of the mistake through the points scoring, as soon as the BPartner user reliably accredits his/her right. Neither Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., or the programme, are responsible for the acts or omissions of the companies participating in the programme both in relation to the provision of services and in their participation in the programme, except for the error correction mentioned in this point.
14. Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., and the rest of the participating companies in the programme, save themselves the right to modify at any time the list of points required for redeem, the present General Terms and Conditions or any other aspect related to the programme or to the participation of the BPartner users, without previous notice to them.
15. The registered BPartner users will be able to finish their participation in the programme at any time, notifying it in writing to Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L.
16. Likewise, the programme can be cancelled whenever the proprietary company, considers it opportune, granting the inscribed BPartner users, a period of THREE (3) MONTHS to redeem their points. In the event of the programme cancellation, and once the deadline is reached, all the accumulated points by the BPartner users will be automatically cancelled. Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., will not be responsible in any case for the losses, hurts or prejudices that could be caused to the BPartner users by the above mentioned cancellation.
17. In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, from the 13th December, of Personal Data Protection, Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., communicates that the information provided by the BPartner users is voluntary and will be included in its data base in order to properly manage their participation in the programme and to be able to send BPartner users advertising information about products, services, offers or promotions related to the programme and to all those activities linked to Barceló Group activity that could be of their interest.
Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., also informs BPartner users that their data will not be yielded to third parties not participating in the provision of the service with identical purpose to the previously described.
In accordance with article 22 of the Law 34/2002, from the 13th December, of Information and e-business society and electronic commerce (LSSI), Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., and the rest of companies of Barceló Group, informs its intention of sending BPartner users commercial communications via e-mail or by any other electronic way.
Hereby BPartner users acknowledge this intention and give their express agreement for the receipt of the mentioned communications. Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., informs that BPartner users have the right to access the indicated file, rectify, - cancel or opposed to the treatment of their data, by emailing email@example.com - or by written communication to the attention of “the Security Committee” (Barceló Partner Club Programme) to the postal address: Jose Rover Motta Str. 27, 07006 - Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
18. The participation in the programme carries the automatic, personal and direct intervention of the BPartner user in the promotions published in the website.
The attainment and delivery to BPartner users of any bonus or incentive offered by Barceló Partner Club, will allow the programme to carry out the publication, both in the winners' list and in any other promotional support, of the name, personal and professional information as well as of his/her image and/or voice, unless the beneficiary does not formulate his/her acceptance or his/her express refusal to the bonus or incentive, with the purpose of spreading the prize delivery in the private area of the programme and in the monthly newsletters sent to BPartner users.
The BPartner user rewarded with a bonus or incentive who wants to refuse to it, shall communicate it expressly via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. The present General Terms and conditions of Barceló Partner Club will be ruled in agreement with the legal regulation in Spain. For any issue arising from the interpretation and application of the present General Terms and Conditions, the parts expressly surrender, to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Palma de Mallorca, Spain, resigning to his/her own jurisdiction.