The following are the General Terms and Conditions of “Barceló Partner Club” program.
1. The program Barceló Partner Club, from now onwards “the program” belongs to Barceló Gestión Hotelera S.L., with registered address in José Rover Motta Str. Nş 27, Palma de Mallorca, Spain and VAT number B-07918287.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
2. The program benefits will not be accumulated to those of any other card or program of the participating companies. The holder will have the right to choose the program from which he/ she wants to obtain benefits from.
3. Program members will be registered retail travel agents. The program will provide to each BPartner member a username and a personal password. Each username shall be associated to one travel agent and one travel agency. The participation can vary in case of special agreements with Barceló Hotels &Resorts. From now onwards program members shall be called “BPartner users".
The program could cancel BPartner user membership if they have not used it during the period of one year.
4. The points accrued by a BPartner user will be linked to his/her work in the agency in which he/she is employed at the moment of subscribing in the program. In case the BPartner user leaves the agency in which he/she was working when he/she enrolled in the program, and previous written authorization of the agency´s director, the BPartner user will be able to redeem the points that he/she earned. Points will be cancelled in the event the travel agency director refuses the authorization.
5. Barceló Gestión Hotelera S.L., as the Company program owner, saves itself the right to withdraw the participation code, to cancel the points account and to demand the pertinent responsibilities of the BPartner user who does an undue or fraudulent use of the program or breaks the procedures contained in the present General Conditions.
PROGRAM AIM AND POINTS OBTAINING
6. The program aim is a promotion based on the accumulation of points by BPartner users. These points could be redeemed for stays in the participating hotels of Barceló Hotels & Resorts.
7. BPartner users will accumulate points for each room night booked for their agency clients, in any of the participating hotels from Barceló Hotels & Resorts made as per the 1st January 2012, valid for any rate and for individual or group reservations.
Each individual room night will be rewarded with 15 points and each room night for a group reservation will be rewarded with 10 points. It will be considered a group reservation, any booking made for more than ten (10) rooms per night. The reservations rewards will be confirmed after the customer´s check-out date.
The program reserves the right to change, without previous notice, the authorized reservations channels.
8. The points for each reservation registered in the BPartner user´s account under the section “Enter your bookings” will be loaded once it is confirmed by the hotel.
9. The points obtained in the program expire three years after their generation. This caducity will be realized once a year. The program will inform the users in advance about the caducity of their points.
10. For any complaint about denied points, the BPartner user must send a copy of the booking voucher. To claim those points, there is a 3-month limit period from the denied booking date.
11. The points can be redeemed for stays in the participating hotels conforming to the rewards catalogue on the web site. The benefits offered in the program can be periodically reviewed and/or modified by the participating companies without previous notice to the BPartner users.
12. The redeemed Barceló Partner Club program stays at the participating hotels of Barceló Hotels & Resorts, shall be based on double rooms, in bed & breakfast or All Inclusive board when offered by the hotel. These stays are subject to availability.
13. It is necessary to have the total amount of required points to redeem points for a free stay. In stays at a Barceló hotel, it is also possible to combine points and cash. In case this last option is selected, and once the hotel room availability is confirmed, the points will be deducted from the BPartner user´s account once the redemption is requested. Money will be paid at the chosen hotel at the check-in in the local currency of the Hotel country. All redemptions will be requested through the website with at least 5 days in advance to the check in date. At that moment, the points will be deducted from the account until the hotel confirmation. In case of no availability on the requested dates, the points will be returned to the BPartner user´s account.
ADITIONAL INFORMATION FOR BPARTNER USERS
14. The program will send every month a newsletter with all the movements and the gained and redeemed points. In case the date was incorrect, the BPartner user will put it in knowledge of Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., providing the needed documentation mentioned in point 9.
15. If any of the participating companies in the program unduly refuses to a BPartner user the rewarded points or any other benefits, the program responsibility will be limited to the correction of the mistake through the points scoring, as soon as the BPartner user reliably accredits his/her right. Neither Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., or the program, are responsible for the acts or omissions of the companies participating in the program both in relation to the provision of services and in their participation in the program, except for the error correction mentioned in this point.
16. Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., and the rest of the participating companies in the program, save themselves the right to modify at any time the list of points required for redemption stays, the present General Terms and Conditions or any other aspect related to the program or to the participation of the BPartner users, without previous notice to them.
17. The registered BPartner users will be able to finish their participation in the program at any time, notifying it in writing to Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L.
18. Likewise, the program can be cancelled whenever the proprietary company, considers it opportune, granting the inscribed BPartner users, a period of THREE (3) MONTHS to redeem their points. In the event of the program cancellation, and once the deadline is reached, all the accumulated points by the BPartner users will be automatically cancelled. Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., will not be responsible in any case for the losses, hurts or prejudices that could be caused to the BPartner users by the above mentioned cancellation.
19. In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, from the 13th December, of Personal Data Protection, Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., communicates that the information provided by the BPartner users is voluntary and will be included in its data base in order to properly manage their participation in the program and to be able to send BPartner users advertising information about products, services, offers or promotions related to the program and to all those activities linked to Barceló Group activity that could be of their interest.
Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., also informs BPartner users that their data will not be yielded to third parties not participating in the provision of the service with identical purpose to the previously described.
In accordance with article 22 of the Law 34/2002, from the 13th December, of Information and e-business society and electronic commerce (LSSI), Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., and the rest of companies of Barceló Group, informs its intention of sending BPartner users commercial communications via e-mail or by any other electronic way.
Hereby BPartner users acknowledge this intention and give their express agreement for the receipt of the mentioned communications. Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., informs that BPartner users have the right to access the indicated file, rectify, - cancel or opposed to the treatment of their data, by emailing email@example.com - or by written communication to the attention of “ the Security Committee” (Barceló Partner Club Program) to the postal address: Jose Rover Motta Str. 27, 07006 - Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
20. The participation in the program carries the automatic, personal and direct intervention of the BPartner user in the promotions published in the website.
The attainment and delivery to BPartner users of any bonus or incentive offered by Barceló Partner Club, will allow the program to carry out the publication, both in the winners' list and in any other promotional support, of the name, personal and professional information as well as of his/her image and/or voice, unless the beneficiary does not formulate his/her acceptance or his/her express refusal to the bonus or incentive, with the purpose of spreading the prize delivery in the private area of the program and in the monthly newsletters sent to BPartner users.
The BPartner user rewarded with a bonus or incentive who wants to refuse to it, shall communicate it expressly via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
21. The present General Terms and conditions of Barceló Partner Club will be ruled in agreement with the legal regulation in Spain. For any issue arising from the interpretation and application of the present General Terms and Conditions, the parts expressly surrender, to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Palma de Mallorca, Spain, resigning to his/her own jurisdiction.